Wednesday 24 December 2014

Thank you- FINAL Day #24

When I started this blog, one of my main aims was to gather, not a large, but a friendly audience. I didn't want masses and masses of views but instead, views which actually had a impact on people. I'd much rather have 10 people read a post and genuinely think about it rather than 100 people just skim read something I've put actual thought into. And I think we're getting there 
I find that, when I upload posts, I often receive a conversational response. I have conversations with the people who have read it and we can discuss things that I've written. It promotes discussion, something which I am passionate about because, nowadays, people don't listen to one another and that's one of the main factors which contributes to big problems. If we all just listened and actually considered that some people have different opinions to others, we'd generally be in a much better place. And you guys who read this are incredible at that! Some of us may not have the same opinions as one another but we're willing to listen and understand others complexly and that is amazing! I thank you so much for being a small, yet thoroughly mature and respectful audience and I wouldn't still be writing every week if it wasn't for how amazing you all are. Thank you, you're truly wonderful <3

Next year, I'd love to talk with more of you and I think that, although there's very few of us, we can really contribute to something great

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment