Tuesday 2 December 2014

Winter Make-Ups? - Day #2

Happy 2nd December! This post shall only be short and it's more of a set up to another few posts but it's only day 2 of this Winter/Christmas blogging thing and I'm not going to miss it out on the second day! Tomorrow however, I plan to do a much better post which I'm sure you will enjoy lots..hopefully

Fellow blog people may have noticed that I very rarely write about fashion/make-up things; something that often is rare among blog writing people. I am interested in make-up and fashion things but I don't always find tutorials that easy to follow and if there's lots and lots of fashion things one after the other, it can get a little boring and repetitive I find? In Winter though, I do really enjoy playing around with my make-up especially and therefore, before the end of the blogging month, I would like to do a few posts about make-up looks I shall be wearing throughout December. Would you enjoy that? Is that something my readers will like? 

We'll see how it goes anyway- if you only see one of these posts, you know I'm not entirely keen on the idea after all. If there are multiple however, it's all gone well. This will only be a Winter thing though so please don't keep coming back expecting make-up posts because that's not reallllly a thing that will happen much over here.


Lips- Vampire Kiss by Tanya Burr
I'm excited about this though- it's nice sometimes to step out of your comfort zone (both talking about something I'm not an expert in and shoving so many pictures of my face in your face) and I can't wait to give it a go! 

I really hope you like this idea- I'm super scared but it's going to be fine. We'll make it work.
Enjoy your day, sending lots of love <3

Cheerio! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment