Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday Loves- Day #7

I'm feeling really happy at the minute and I'd quite like to share this happiness with you all. It's uncommon that I actually feel positive on a Sunday evening- I'm very unsure why?- but I'm genuinely really happy and I think a lot of this is maybe down to it nearly being Christmas..
I've struggled a bit lately with just a few life things and the majority of them have almost sorted themselves out without much effort from me. Nothing was truly awful but it was just little thing after little thing and it was all getting a bit much to cope with. I've genuinely been shocked however, at how little I've actually had to do in order to sort everything out. I'm not saying I've just sat back and done nothing but I was panicking a lot about things that weren't necessarily going to happen but that I'd convinced my brain were going to happen and now they haven't, I'm so overjoyed! Just know that, whatever rubbish things are happening, just power through and keep your chin up because things will get better- they just might take a little bit of time and patience.

Well, that got a lil uokhun very quickly.. I just hope you're all okay and any rubbish things which are currently going on get better soon.
Sending lots of loves <3

Cheerio! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment