Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Christmas Tag- Day #10

I don't normally do tag posts but firstly, this one's a Christmas tag which makes it super exciting and secondly, I'm blogging for 24 days- sometimes I run out of creativity! I saw this on louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk and so I really recommend you go check out her blog because it's awesome and she is doing blogmas also so throughout December, you won't be short on great posts!
1. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or Dress up for Christmas?
I was saying to a friend the other day actually that Christmas and New Years Eve are the only days of the year where I make a proper effort with my hair, outfit AND make-up. I love going out and buying a really special dress for Christmas Day and I doubt this year will be any different.

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My sister- we are stupidly similar in some of our likes/dislikes so she's really easy to buy for because if I like it, chances are she will

3. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Obviously Christmas morning! My parents both do jobs where they are home for Christmas so we're very traditional with present opening. We do all exchange cards on Christmas Eve though; normally whilst watching Miracle on 34th Street

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
YES! We build one every year. I've even been on the phone on Radio 1 with Gemma Cairney talking about my gingerbread house

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Sleep. Like seriously sleep. I don't get much time to sleep during term time so Christmas break is a time to catch up on all the lost 'Z's. I meet up with lots of people I don't normally get to see because of travel/time/distance issues which is really lovely

6. What is your favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Pigs in blankets! It's a sausage, wrapped in bacon- what's not to like?!

7. What's your favourite holiday movie?
I have the sense of humour of a 5 year old so Nativity. I'm not really a film fan- my attention span is far too short- but at Christmas I do try and watch as many as I can. I also really love Miracle on 34th Street and I guess Home Alone. 

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
My mum makes the best gluten-free gingerbread men I've ever had in my life so I'd have to say them. Too many candy canes can sometimes give me a bit of an off stomach

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Of course I have! We have quite a decent sized garden so if the snow falls, which is very rare, we have lots of snow to play with. I do remember having problems though because we also have lots of grass so the snow was a little bit muddy and made out snowman look like he'd been up a few chimneys

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I actually discussed this is yesterday's post so you will have to check that out to find the answer ;-)

11. White light or Coloured lights?
100% WHITE! They look so much more elegant and traditional alongside red and gold decorations.

I think I'll tag a couple of people if that's okay? I'd like to tag my friends Katt and Lauren who both have blogs but do not post on them enough and also dontburstmybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk because her blog is awesome <3




Sending all the Christmas loves- check back tomorrow, yeah?

Cheerio! Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me beautiful :) My post is here : http://dontburstmybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/tag-time-d.html

    ReplyDelete