Friday 3 July 2015

Summertime Songs

"Jeez, it's hot" said the entirety of Britain in union on Tuesday morning. Unlike most, I don't see what all the fuss is about. 2 months ago, we were complaining that it was cold, now it's too hot? Anyway, this sudden burst of heat means there's an odd choice of music on the radio at the moment. Apparently warmth is an excuse to play songs which would not be accepted at any other point in the year, generally europop, cheese and anything with 'sun' in the title- my favourite of which, I shall share with you now...
Some of these are good, some are downright awful- I'll let you decide which is which. Either way,they're bound to make you feel summery as heck (even if there is no reference to sun and/or warmth in the title)



I'm not even sorry..













9 comments:

  1. I can safely say that it's not just the radio playing these songs but all the clubs too! I've never noticed how they play anything with "sun" in the title until now! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha- as long as 'sun' is in the title, it qualifies! ^.^

      Delete
  2. loving all these songs! they are perfect for summer!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was making a list of songs to cheer me up when I'm feeling down last night and kept getting stuck so this post came at the perfect time ! :)

    lots of love, Marianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was making a list of songs to cheer me up when I'm feeling down last night and kept getting stuck so this post came at the perfect time ! :)

    lots of love, Marianne xx

    ReplyDelete