Monday 6 July 2015

Dear Newborn Dot

Dear Dot,

Welcome. See two faces, that's Mum and Dad. They're good eggs and are going to do a wonderful job of looking after you and keeping you safe. You fall out with them lots, especially during your 'awkward teen phase' but don't worry, they'll stick with you because they're family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Even stubborn teenagers.

You're going to meet lots of new people- some permanent, many temporary. Try and remember them all, if you can. You'll learn something new from everyone. Whether it be how to bake a cake or how to stop yourself from getting hurt... again. I won't ruin any of the surprises for you- they're all there, waiting to be discovered.

Start your adventure! I can't promise it'll be easy. But you're tough, and I can tell you now that you at least make it to 18

Don't lose hope my love, it'll keep you going- even when things get a bit rough. Hope and your severe stubbornness.

You'll be fine. Just keep swimming and don't be distracted by the enchanting Ursulas and charming Gastons

Love from
Dot x


8 comments:

  1. Never grow up is one of my favourite taylor swift songs and it really sums up this post :) I really enjoyed reading this and can' t wait for the next one of these !

    lots of love, Marianne xxx
    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I'm so relieved that you like it- I was so nervous to start uploading these. It's such a beautiful song right?! x

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful, it actually made me tear up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no way?! Oh my goodness, thank you! This has honestly made my day so much (not because you nearly produced tears, because something I wrote was actually good ^.^ ) xxx

      Delete
  3. thank you so much sweetie! <3 I hope you enjoy them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word, and one word only, BEAUTIFUL. :')
    We made it to 18. It was tough but Dot, is tougher.

    Dice | '96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you lovely! You're so so sweet <3

      Delete
  5. This is adorable, looking forward to the next in the series! <3

    ReplyDelete