Monday 20 July 2015

Taking A Break

Hello 'People of the Internet World', it occurred to me recently that in the year and a few months I've been writing on here, I've never once taken a break. And if you don't mind, I'd like to bank up all the holidays I've missed out on, since last year, and take a few weeks out.
Don't worry, I'm not quitting or giving up- I just want a rest. It isn't even that I'm not enjoying writing or feel uninspired- if anything, I feel the most creative I ever have been currently and my pageviews and comments are reflecting that. I just need to focus a little bit of time on other things outside of blogging, then when I come back, it'll be a thousand times better! 

I have so many drafted posts that I can't wait to share- especially interviews which are moving along, slowly but surely. I find them the hardest to write because what I write can actually have an impact on someone else's career and that's terrifying! My most recent interview with We're No Heroes is already, after 3 days, my most viewed post ever which quite honestly petrifies me. If we carry on this way, I really do believe special things could happen to this blog in the future.

In summery, I'm fine- you don't need to check if I'm okay or send good wishes because life is fricking great, I just want to take a few weeks of completely all work which is something I haven't done in, honestly about 2 years. I'll be back in a month with loads of new stuff to share which I'm very excited about!


À bientôt!

7 comments:

  1. I'll miss you and your blog when you're gone! Definitely take a break, look back on life, and enjoy time away from your keyboard! Have fun! See you in a few weeks!!!
    Vanessa
    simplyperfectme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a break you work so hard, especially on your blog and you can tell. I recommend loads of netflix, chocolate and relaxing! I think its important to recognize when you need a rest and we definitely all respect that. Go chillax!!! (do people even say chillax anymore or was that just really cringy?) xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definatly take a break. You can't let blogging take over your whole world. Just remember that.

    bloggingrapes.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for taking a break-especially during the summer with the sun! You should be outside, enjoying the sun! :) Anyway, I think this is one of the first times I have been on your blog so I can't wait to see what you have in store! :) Let me know when you're back and I'll be sure to check back in!
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll miss reading your posts, but I hope you make the most of your break :) Have fun!

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good time on your break! The blogging world will miss you but will be ready for you if you decide to come back :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your still enjoying your break because you deserve it. If you would like to do a tag when you're back I've tagged you in the 8 photos of happiness tag, but please don't feel like you have to do it if you want to relax xxx

    Izzyk1998.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete