Monday 26 January 2015

Let It Go

I think today'll be a quick post today- I have a fairly long review planned for my Friday music post and I don't want to waste too much of your time. I just want to bring a few nice words of encouragement and hope to your day, in case it's not as great as it should be...

I've noticed that lots of people who's blogs I follow, a few of my friends and even just mere acquaintances have been going through a few crappy times lately. I, of course, offer my entire support, but there's a recurring theme which is continuously frustrating me and it's the fact that most of these crap times can be stopped by letting go.

I'm quite a fan of a good cheesy Disney line or song lyric to try and make things better and, despite thinking I'd never bow down to the Frozen craze, just Let It Go. I know some thing's simply cannot be fixed by not caring but many can and I don't think enough people are taking care of their own emotions and their own happiness. We're too focused on making sure everyone else around us is perfectly content and we forget that we exist too. There isn't always going to be someone there for you- sometimes you have to face crap alone- and the easiest way to make a problem go away is to not care about it.

devilsfoe.com


Problems thrive of being worried about and they will only continue to grow if you let them.

I do understand that some things can't be solved with a few words and a hug, I honestly do. But think about your current biggest burden- what would happen if you just, stopped caring?

Cheerio! Xxx

7 comments:

  1. Such an inspiration post, loved it x


    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the post, great inspo

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!
    Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and stay in touch?
    Have a nice day!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit, it took me a long time to 'let it go', but now I've learned to I feel so much better about everything!
    Very cute post!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feels so much better afterwards! Thank you <3

      Delete