Thursday 27 November 2014

Christmas Project?!

I want to do a Christmas project! Think 'blogmas' style but with a little less commitment and much shorter posts. Although I do want to write and upload something everyday, I don't want it to be in a 'follow me round' type way because for lots of December I will still be in college and I just think it may get a little too repetitive. I'm thinking more along the lines of miniature versions of my normal posts, telling you about my favourite Christmas things (e.g. Favourite Christmas films, Christmas songs, traditions etc.), maybe a few 'follow me round' style posts if anything exciting is happening and perhaps a couple of competitions if you're keen?
I just think it'll be a nice way to round off the year and say thanks to all you for reading this rubbish I write every week! Do let me know if you'll be interested in competitions though because I'll need to properly plan them, considering health and safety and all that ^.^

I really hope you're looking forward to December as much as I am and I can't wait to take you on my travels with me around Christmas time!

That's all for now, I shall look forward to meeting with you again on Monday where we can properly start to celebrate Winter together 

Cheerio! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment