Friday 8 May 2015

Miss Fletcher

Happy Friday all! This will probably be a bit of a quicker post than normal (but still just as fabulous) because I've had my first- and most stressful- exam today and what I really want to do is curl into a ball of sleep, for roughly 80 years as that's how long it's probably going to take for my blood pressure to return to normal and for my heart to stop palpitating ^.^

I want to talk about a very special lady today, for a very special reason. The gorgeous Carrie Hope Fletcher has a very wonderful book out called 'All I Know Now'- essentially, a manual on how to survive the teen years (I swear this isn't #spon!) Tomorrow, she's taking a big ol' trip up to Liverpool and I'm super excited to go and see her! To put me in a better mood, and maybe enlighten some of you more music-y readers about her, I wish to dedicate this whole post to the most hopeful human to ever exist



Considering it is Music Fridays (unofficial name- it's too crap to be official), instead of rambling about how awesome Carrie is and about how much love and admiration I have for her, I'm just going to share 5 of my favourite music-type posts shes uploaded. Some are covers, some are original songs, all are beautiful and will immediately cause you to fall deeply in love with her <3


1. The first one is her stunning cover of Let It Go but I can't upload that onto here for some reason?! So instead, you can click here to take you to the video! 

2. 

3.

4.

5.

Hope that was alright for you! Let me know if you're going to any of Carrie's signings and which songs of hers are your favourites 

Cheerio! Xxx

2 comments:

  1. The 5th song is so sweet and funny I really liked it!! I will defo go and find out more about her,
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! You defo should, she's incredible <3

      Delete