can actually access this blog from my writing desk...
The choice of CDs in my car is ridiculous. They range anywhere between Arctic Monkeys to Beyonce, from Mcfly to TLC, from Ella Eyre to Paloma Faith which often causes great confusion when passengers who are often given the privilege of choosing the soundtrack for the journey.
So basically, these are the songs I've been particularly loving in the car lately- not in the order I'd listen to them as that would be utterly ridiculous, but probably not too far off:
1. More specifically the Live Lounge version but this version is also wonderful!
2. This was on the radio the other day whilst I was going to college and, despite a few dodgy reviews, I really enjoyed it and this it's honestly going to grow on my a lot
3. Okay, so this many not be the most recent song but just because songs aren't recent, it doesn't mean we should listen to them- right?
4. Gotta have a bit of Beyonce in there, of course!
5. I don't care what others think- I love T Swift! She knows how to write a damn good pop song and I like to imagine I'm Greg (see video), driving round fancy London with Taylor
6. I grew up listening to a fair amount of Paolo Nutini because my Dad's quite the fan and my pals and I rather enjoy a good sing-along to Scream
7. Honestly, I can't describe my love for this woman enough- I just love her!
9. This entire album is so underrated, but it's so good! An absolute hidden gem, I adore it
10. Again, another incredible album, And this just happens to be my favourite song from it
I hope you like these kind of posts because I really enjoy making them! There's something rather satisfying about putting all my most favourite things together and hoping you enjoy them as much as I do ^.^