Wednesday 23 July 2014

Being thankful...

People don't appreciate one another enough, and that makes me sad.
Think about the last time someone did something nice for you and the last time you said thank you. Did you actually mean it- or did you just say it because it's basic manners?

Last week I mentioned that I wanted to start a little project and this week I would like to launch it. You may have noticed, if you're a regular at GoodMorningBelle, that in the right sidebar there's a new text box. Each week, I'm going to dedicate a little message to someone who has either made me smile, done me a favour, or someone who has carried out a little act of kindness that I am grateful for. Because I feel that 'thank you' doesn't really carry that much of a meaning as it should

It's probably super cheesy and no one'll really read it, but it'll make me feel better knowing that that person has the thanks they deserve. 

So, to start things off, I would like to thank my amazing friend Brittany for calling me whilst with one of my favourite people ever so I had the chance to thank them for everything (despite the fact I instead used this chance to just cry on my bed). She's a wonderful human being and I appreciate her dearly

Also, if you have someone you want to thank, email me and your message could be on the sideboard sometime soon 

That's all- I hope you find this idea sweet and not just super corny
If you read this far, I love you very much and I hope you have an awesome day

Cheerio! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment