Friday 19 September 2014

The Liebster Award

The extremely wonderful DontBurstMyBubble tagged me to do The Liebster Award which is lovely considering I've never been properly tagged in one of these tag thingamajigys...

Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 500 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.

On with the questions..


11 Random Facts:

1. I watch Disney movies a LOT- you can find my favourites here ^.^
2. My idol is Scott Mills- I've listened to him since I was too small to remember
3. I have a black belt in taekwondo and won my last fight 28-3
4. I want to learn to play ukulele but as I can't sing, it's probably not worth it
5. Mcfly are my favourite band and Beyonce is my favourite singer
6. Carrie Hope Fletcher makes me very happy
7. I want to work on the radio
8. I eat cake more than anything else in the world
9. I drink upwards of 7 mugs of tea per day
10. I once fell over in front of 2/4 of Mcfly (and Matt Willis)
11. I sleep in winter pyjamas, whatever the season

Don'tBurstMyBubble's Questions:
1. Where is one place you want to go?
Although I have visited, I'd love to go and live in London. Holiday wise though, probably Paris. Or New York again. I'm not very good with new places and so I'd prefer to re-visit somewhere I've already been than go to somewhere completely new

2. How do you define love?
Jeez, this got deep quick.. I don't think I'm going to do what's in my head justice in words. Basically, the thing that makes you smile when you only have reasons to cry.

3. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
I enjoy the feeling of publishing a post which I've been working on for a while- when all the little scraps of ideas in my head successfully merge into one big product. I also really enjoy going onto the blogs of people who have commented on mine because we've normally got so much in common!

4. What's your favourite shop?
I like cake shops- do they count?

5. Who is your fictional crush and why?
Flynn Rider, does that really need explaining? And Prince Eric- but he's more of a 'love' than a 'crush'

6. If you could be a Disney Princess, who would it be?
Well Belle's my favourite but I'm not sure how much I'd like to be her. It'd be cool to have magical powers but I don't like the cold so Elsa's off and Rapunzel's hair would be too heavy. This is so difficult! I think Ariel because it'd be awesome to be able to become a mermaid.

7. What are three things you like about yourself?
Argh, I don't like this question! I can only think of one which is my hair's quite nice.
I guess I'm quite kind which is good and I'm quite a good friend- like I'll always listen if my friends need me.

8. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
It'd be amazing to heal stuff like Rapunzel can- but I wouldn't want to turn out like Mother Gothel. I think I'd like to be able to control time by pausing and rewinding.

9. Where are you happiest?
Is it sad that it's probably when I'm on my own? Not all the time. But if I've had a day out with a friend then when I come home at night and just get to spend an hour to myself, normally with a Disney film and tea, that's when I'm happiest. I like to reflect on the day and just feel warmed and comforted.

10. What do you want to do with your life?
I want to work for a broadcasting company in a big city. And marry someone, then pop out a baby or two.

11. What's your favourite quote?
I have so many favourite quotes! They change depending on my mood but I particularly like 'all you need is faith trust and a little pixie dust' because it makes me feel hopeful and happy

My Questions:
1. What was the last song you listened to?
2. Do you believe in magic?
3. Do you have a favouirte Disney film? What is it?
4. Can you speak a foreign language?
5. If you could only use one make up product forever, what would it be?
6. What are you doing right now?
7. What time did you go to be last night?
8. Who is your favourite person?
9. How do you take your tea/coffee?
10. What's your favourite song?
11. What makes you smile?

My nominations:
Everyone seems to gave done this already so if you haven't and you read this- ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!

Yayy! I posted this when I said I would (minus half the post), I kind of feel rather proud ^.^
Thanks for reading, I'll update the nominations part when my internet works again
Cheerio! Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment