Wednesday 28 May 2014

Top 5 Disney Films

My indecisive personality often annoys both my friends and family and this post is going to demonstrate just how difficult I find it to make decisions. When asked my favourite film, my normal answer is ‘anything Disney’, because who doesn't love a good Disney film? However lately (mainly because it’s a great way to procrastinate) I've been considering which of the animated classics is my actual favourite and have come up with, what I think, are my top 5 Disney films.


In no particular order:

1. The Fox and the Hound- easily the most emotional and underrated film ever!

2. Beauty and the Beast- Even at 16 years of age, I still love a good princessy love story and for me Beauty and the Beast is the first I turn to when I need reassurance that miracles can still happen.

3. Tarzan- In terms of soundtrack, Tarzan tops the list every time!

4. Lilo and Stitch- I challenge anyone who is completely emotionally stable to watch Lilo and Stitch and not end up a blubbering mess afterwards. It’s impossible

5. Peter Pan- I want to fly. I never want to grow up. And I want to go to Neverland.



You have no idea how much it pains me to not put Brother Bear, Mulan and The Little Mermaid in this list but after considering the characters, the music and the story behind the film, the other 5 just beat them. 
Comment down below your favourite Disney films or email me and we can have a nice, Disney themed chat 

Cheerio! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment